Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Laura Lee Handbags



Product photography is a science on its own.... I have only touched a tip of the iceberg with my shots of these lovely leather, handmade bags from Laura Lee. 
Laura is a small business owner, located in Bedford NS. She has recently started her business, and came to me for her website photos. We've had two studio sessions together so far, and plan to make it a regular occurrence, so stay tuned for updated photos!





To view more of these handbags, please visit my facebook page here : 'Amanda Brownhill Photography'. Also, if you are interested, Laura can be contacted through facebook here, or by searching through etsy by clicking here


-For those of you who are interested, I have included a photo of the set-up below! 



No comments:

Post a Comment