Wednesday, May 15, 2013


Last week I did a family photo session at Peggy's Cove for a military family who will most likely be posted sometime in the near future. They wanted a location that would scream Nova Scotia, so what better place, then Peggy's Cove. The weather was very drizzly and cold, but we managed to get a few nice shots in. 


This was my first time working with four kids all at once. And let me tell you! It wasn't easy! The family was a blast to work with. As much fun as it was, getting all four kids to look and smile at the camera at the same time was near impossible! 


- TIP: Sometimes I find getting the kids to say funny things like Stinky feet, and Pizza will get there attention, and maybe even a quick laugh or two!

If you're interested, there are a few more shots from the day on my Facebook page. (Amanda Browhill Photography

1 comment:

  1. Great shots! Peggy's Cove is such a nice backdrop.

    ReplyDelete