Friday, July 19, 2013

Glitterary Girl is Engaged!

Last Sunday, Jen (from Glitterary girl) and I spent the day in the studio taking photos for her blog, 'Glittery Girl' which can be found here. We had 5 different outfit changes, and iced chai tea lattes from Starbucks (which are now a new favorite of mine, thanks to Jen!) to get us through the day. 

The set-up was a bit different this time. Again, on white, but instead of tradition lighting for a white background, we used an enormous handmade softbox as our main light, and a reflector for fill on the left. Below is a photo taken with my iphone (so excuse the quality!) to give you a rough idea of the set-up. 


As I mentioned before, photoshop and I don't really get a long that great, so I try to avoid it as much as I can! Here is my favorite shot of the day. With barely any post work. (Just a bit to enhance the ring, and a bit of cropping!) 5 minutes post, at the max! Congrats Jen on your engagement!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment